Smarter, Cleaner, Safer, Ecological Urban Environment
Embracing a smarter and safer environment
With HyperSphere, new smarter applications utilising AI and Machine Learning tools and technologies can potentially enhance peoples lives.
HyperSphere provide the necessary capability to help you to mitigate risk and implement the latest smart technologies, seamlessly and effectively.
Let us help you unlock your extra potential with your Smart Project, Whether:
- Smart Communications
- Smart Data Centre
- Smart Real Time Operations
- Smart Command, Control Asset Management
Mindful of ecology, education, health and wellness. Providing technical guidance and consulting services on “Secure Smart environments such as cities, airports, transport systems, emergency services and utilities to enhance peoples lives and create a safer environment for people to thrive.
Following our well proven Strategic Consulting process, HyperSphere design collaborative and interactive Smart scalable technical spaces, allowing people and technology to grow and flourish together.
Smart City App - Connected city!
Potential IoT solution to help take the strain out of asset management within your Smart City with a Smart Hub app!
TechLogic’s cloud/premise based intelligent ‘Smart hub’ is a mobile platform that gives instant access to everything that happens in a city.
- It brings all stakeholders of the city on the same platform and provides easy access to all things smart; to citizens, to government, to tourists and businesses.
- It helps smart city stakeholders to monitor, control, communicate and manage things in just a few smart clicks.
- The platform functions as a one stop shop for all things related to a smart city.
New smarter applications and technologies
HyperSphere, working with technology partners, to implement new smarter applications and technologies that can enhance peoples lives.
- Smart Urban Mobility and traffic management.
- IoT managed Rubbish/ Trashbins through cloud based, smart waste and recycling solution, for cleaner cities.
- Smart water management.
- Smart Waste management.
- Energy conservation, such as Smart LED Wifi enabled Street lighting enabling the deployment of city-wide Wi Fi
Just to name but a few!
Embracing technologies to brighten up our lives and keep our streets clean.
Smarter Totally Connected Cities, Urban mobility
Taking control with Smarter Urban mobilization with vastly improved analytics to provide data for faster decision making. To also provide:
- Smarter traffic systems.
- Pedestrian, Cycling.
- Smart Parking.
- On Demand video for advertising and information.
- Public Safety through CCTV.
- Citizen/Visitor Expectations through digital wayfinding and digital kiosks.
- Location Tracking of Assets.
- Access to the IoT through well deployed wireless access points.
What is a Smart City?
In our opinion:
- Real Time Monitoring and Management, local, state and centrally.
- Data Centres.
- Clean & safe water supply. Reclamation, recycling, desalination.
- Energy. Solar, wind, hydro and geothermal.
- Environmental & Ecological management. Such as clean air, reducing respiratory issues, Solid waste management, smart dustbins, recycling.
- Urban mobility, Traffic & Transportation Flows. Traffic management EV, Smarter public transport EV, Walking, Cycling.
- Smarter Emergency Services.
- Health care - Digital transformation to save lives! Taking technology to your people for cancer screening for those unable to attend already over stretched hospitals - Doctors having patient information at finger tips even remotely - Smart training - Virtual simulation.
- Peoples’ safety & Security.
- Data Capture: Sensors & Cameras - Caught on Camera and tracked! Video crime monitoring and public safety will benefit entire communities & drive economic growth.
- Smart Communications and connectivity, IoT. Connectivity improves; e-Health/Tele-Medicine, e-Education/Tele-Education, Citizen Engagement & e-Governance; e-Finance, e-Commerce, social engagement.
Smart urban flow, efficient public transportation & traffic monitoring will reduce congestion.
“HyperSphere proud to be invited to be a member of the Alliance and now pleased to announce we are”
Environmental management: Breath of fresh air for the city!
- Appropriate monitoring of land use management.
- Monitoring of real time and long term data on climatic change.
- Finding solutions to air pollution is a prerequisite for creating sustainable cities.
- Measurement of ground water tables, pilferage during supply, and allocation for agriculture and households.
- Production and introduction of energy from existing and new energy resources in a sustainable way.